June 14, 2005

Tuesday night, 14 June 2005 [11:30 p.m.]:

Hey ya’, Keith.

Hi, hon, how are you doing? It sure was great to walk in the office today and see your pictures on the wall and the Quesnel Lake photo as my wallpaper. It just sort of calms me down and steadies me when I look at them. Thank you for sharing so much with me.

Had to leave work early and go to the doctor and she gave me a second round of antibiotics and prescribed a puffer as well. She reckons that my lungs have sort of spasmed and I can’t cough properly. I sound pretty dreadful. It’s amazing – I haven’t been sick like this in years. And I hate not being able to go to the gym.

Oh, honey! I got my first portrait today and I so wish that I could show it to you! I think that I might post it with this but it’s you that I really want to see it. Oh, honey, we missed out on so much!

Got all this stuff from Don running around in my head and sometimes I just don’t know what to think. Well, I might not know what my head’s to think, but I know for sure what my heart feels. And you do, too. Yup, I know you do, too.

Goodnight, honey. Here’s a big hug [HUG] and if you’ve got any spare ones, I’d really like one from you. Miss you, darling.

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home