June 05, 2005

Sunday night, 5 June 2005 [10:30 p.m.]:

Keith.

Here I am and it’s been another strange day with you keeping your distance. I sense you more today than I did yesterday but nothing like before. I have no idea what is happening – I wondered today if you had decided to return to Colleen and that’s why the vibrations coming from you seem so odd. It’s kind of sad for me but a bit of a relief at the same time. It hasn’t really changed anything as far as I am concerned – all my plans remain the same and all your Promises will be honoured. I’m hoping that you don’t decide to leave me but I guess I will understand if you do – I guess you’ve sort of got a prior claim on you and you always did find me a bit intense.

I love you heaps and I love you the best I can. Please come and let me know what is happening and I won’t feel so lost and excluded. You’re not angry because I’m writing Paul, are you? I wouldn’t have thought that you would be. In fact, I think that you’d sort of want me to and be glad that I am.

I feel totally crook from this cold so I’m going to go find something warm and yummy in the kitchen to eat and warm me up. Wish that you were out there just this second and were just about to call me to come out and have some of your elk stew.

I miss you, Grizz. All the time. Everyday. All my love –

- S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home