May 31, 2005

Monday night, 30 May 2005 [9:30 p.m.]:

Hey, there, Grizz!

Brrr – it’s cold (well it is for those of us who live in Australia and are used to the heat). So I did what ya’ do when it’s chilly out – I made chilli con carne, mmmm. I used my sister Peg’s recipe and it’s really good (in fact I think I could win a chilli cook-off competition with it). Warwick and I always serve it really hot (temperature-wise) and sprinkle grated cheese on the top. Yum, yum. So, having just eaten, I’m all toasty warm.

Worked today, got there a bit earlier than usual so I left earlier than usual which meant I got to the gym early. So I had an extra long session with lots of cardio and plenty of weights.

Wore my iPod today (it has decided to work again) and got a bit weepy in my office when Green Day’s "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)" came on. "So make the best of this test, and don't ask why, it's not a question, but a lesson learned in time. So take the photographs and still frames in your mind. Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time, tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial, for what it's worth it was worth all the while. It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you had the time of your life." Keith, I know you had the time of you life, thank God, you were just that sort of a man.

Not sure if I’ll write again tonight but all my love to you nonetheless. Stay well and happy and know you are loved and missed.

- Tiger Woman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home