May 27, 2005

Wednesday morning, 25 May 2005 [10:45 a.m.]:

Hi there, my sweet honey.

This morning is overcast and grey and my mood matches the sky. I am feeling empty and alone. You know, I haven’t felt like this since I met you. You filled all my days with a delightful anticipation and a sense of rightness and wholeness. Today I don’t have any of that. Did your family mean to break the bonds between us? Well, today is a setback but I am not going to let them win because you mean too much to me and I am not just going to ignore, or forget, the love between us – no matter whose feathers it ruffles. You have no idea how staunch I can be! I am very kind and generous but, at the same time, not the sort of a person one would want as an enemy. Take it as read.

Not working today – I have a mammogram in the early afternoon. So I’ll do the scrapbook thing and the gym thing today. Impatiently waiting for my pay to be deposited into my account – two of my timesheets didn’t make it into the Main Campus payroll office for me to be paid last time, so I have gone a fortnight (two weeks) with practically nothing. In fact, I have less than $2 in my account right now with the rent only paid to the 19th and gas, electric and ‘phone bills are due. Oh, well, that’s just the way it is and I just have to deal with it.

OK, honey, time to get on with today. At the risk of sounding trite, I sure hope I get my mojo back.

Loving you as always –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home