May 24, 2005

Friday night, 20 May 2005 [11:30 p.m.]:

Hey, ya, my honey.

A beautiful, but turning very chilly, day today. Had about two major crying sessions and I feel so terrible afterwards. Somehow it has to stop.

Saw Dr Ross today and he asked me an insightful question – "What would Keith say if he was standing in this room right now?". And I told him that you’d wrap me up in the biggest, longest hug and then you’d kiss me on the forehead and you’d ask me to move on. Yes, I know that’s what you’d ask me. And Dr Ross asked me if you’d ask about my Promises and I said that you wouldn’t because you already know how I feel about them and what I’m doing about them and you know everything that there is to know about me. It’s as if my soul is completely stripped down and transparent to you and you know the good things, the bad things, the mediocre things. I guess that makes us soulmates in a way.

It’s cold and I’m feeling pretty beat up right now so I think it’s time for bed. k, Grizz, I’ll write again tomorrow. Please enjoy yourself and enjoy being with your friends and family – I bet your grandpa is pleased as anything to have you back with him again. I wish you’d work out a way to let me join you – we sure could have some good times, that’s for sure [(and I guarantee that by the time I’m done with you, I’ll turn you into an avid walleye fisherman) or leave the walleye fishing to me and you can become an epicure of campfire-cooked walleye – yum!].

So keep your lines tight and don’t forget those of us down here that love you – you can see it all now, can’t you? Whisper in Don’s ear so that he’ll get in touch and be willing to help me out. And Ken – help him to be receptive when he eventually get the letter that I’ll be sending him. I am missing you so very much.

- S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home