May 21, 2005

Friday night, 13 May 2005 [9:00 p.m.]:

Hello, my very best buddy.

Been having lots of problems with the internet connection – it keeps dropping out. I’ve been sitting here posting these older posts to the blog while I have the connection – I think that I’m caught up to about the 20th of April. Reading some of them has really choked me up and brought back lots of emotions and memories. Honey, I do so truly love you, so of course I miss you so. This loving/losing you thing is the hardest thing I have ever done in my whole life. You lift me up so high, but at the same time I feel as if I am being crushed under an enormous weight. Ya’, I see now why you tried to apologise to me - but I refuse to accept it because I won’t negate any part of it.

I’m not going to write much more – have to be out at the Uni early tomorrow morning because we are running a sonography workshop and I have to be there to help register the participants.

ZZ Top has just played "Rough Boy" and now "Stages". Thanks for getting me to listen to them.

OK, honey, I have to go – send me a dream tonight or bring Clayton to meet me. It was a chilly, wet autumn day and I sure could use a nice warm hug! Always your Tiger –

- S.

1 Comments:

At Sat May 21, 07:55:00 am, Blogger Vernita Hoyt said...

Susan, I continue to read your blog posts, and I continue to identify with your grief process. Believe me when I say I know exactly how you feel. You are progressing, even though you may not realize it now. It is still so fresh, the loss of him. Eventually you will start to have better days and you will smile at the memory of him more than you will cry. I wish you the best days possible as you travel this road to recovery. VernitaTX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home