May 18, 2005

Saturday night, 7 May 2005 [11:40 p.m.]:

Hi, honey. I am so glad to tell you that I am sooo much better today! ;-)

Got woken early by two blokes that were here to start digging up the conduit for the internet cable. But they are only allowed to dig the council’s land (local government), the telecom company will come out next week (I hope) to dig the part from the sidewalk to the house. Then, finally, the cable and modem can be installed!


Went to the scrapbooking place and worked on the layout for my girlfriend. Then I went and bought a little 256Mb USB drive and loaded all of your photos and mine on it. Also bought some CD-Rs. I’m going into work tomorrow (Sunday) because there is so much work piled up and while I’m there I’m going to put your pictures on CD. Not just to get prints done electronically, but also for safekeeping, in case I get a ‘puter virus or something.

Honey, it’s almost midnight and I’m going to say ‘night, Grizz. Bet that little soldier surprised you this morning! Half your luck tomorrow! LOL!

With love and laughs as per usual –

- your Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home