May 17, 2005

Monday night, 2 May 2005 [9:30 p.m.]:

Hi there, my honey.

Not the best day today, I’m afraid. I usually sleep like a log – I mean when I go to bed I just die. Not last night, I kept waking up, over and over. Then early this morning I had a strange dream. My niece, Maria, rang me to tell me that you were hitting on her daughter, Ashley, and had sent Ash your photo. The photo was taken in Japan (!) and you could see your aura in it. It was printed on metal and your aura looked a bit like the iridescence you get when oil floats on top of water. What do you suppose the dream means?

Anyway, maybe because I’m tired, I kept bursting into tears today. Sh*t, I miss you so much. Oh, honey. I am playing your playlist in iTunes right now – burst into tears when "All I Know" came on.

I am also having a technological breakdown. Went to Dan Blanton’s site today and the February stuff had been archived. Bugger – I will have to email him. Both cameras (a digital and a SLR Olympus) are playing up. The CD drive on this computer has crashed and the ‘puter doesn’t recognise that it’s there. No internet. Tried to download the current iTunes and iPod s/w today onto floppy and it wouldn’t fit. Cut and pasted my most important email addresses onto a floppy and twice the computer at work wouldn’t read it (on two different floppies). So I took it over to the Uni computer lab and it couldn’t read it either. [I was trying to send out a generic email letting people know that I’m offline but I couldn’t even do that.] Look here, honey, get your big butt down here and give me a hand!!

Honey, "Rough Boy" is on and I’m tired and out of sorts so I think I better go. I’ll try again tomorrow to see if I can get to my Uni student account – I am dying to know if Don has written about your package which, as you guessed, still isn’t here. Also wondering if he’s visited the blog – I’m sure he’ll find lots of it really gaggy, lots he didn’t know, lots of funny bits and a few surprises.

I am sooo looking forward to the time when we can be together. For now I know you’ll find a billion things to keep you happy and active. Here’s a hug from me; send one back when you can. I love you.

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home