May 15, 2005

Sunday evening, 24 April 2005 [6:00 p.m.]:

Hi, honey. Today has been the weirdest day. I kept wondering about the longhaired man and what he was doing today. At the same time, all day when I wasn’t working in the yard, I had this weird sensation. I kept feeling that at any time you were going to walk in the back door and tell me that you were tired and that you were sorry that you had been gone so long. You were so tired so I sat you down on the bed and helped you off with your shoes and tucked you in to bed and left you to sleep. The feeling that you were going to come in the door was so strong. I honestly would not have been surprised if you had done so only gloriously pleased and happy.

Have you gotten any rest at all up there in Heaven? Between all the fun things to do and having to worry about us down here, I hope you are getting some rest. Sweetheart, you were so absolutely bushed at the end and I know you started to long for a break from it. Thank you for letting me run into Justin and seeing that Sage logo and getting Dan’s URL. It was a tad spooky but way cool and it was just like something you’d do. You’re always looking out for me, aren’t you?

Going to go and do some more sorting – there are still boxes everywhere (you’d crap if you saw this place – it is so non-you ATM. But it’s got loads of potential and we’ll get there.)

I hope you are happy, light-hearted and free – please don’t worry about any of us down here – after all, we have your love to buoy us up when it gets tough.

Thinking of you constantly, missing you always –

- Tiger Woman

P.S.: Been having a lot of problems with my laser printer – now that I have found the tools I am going take them apart (I have two LaserWriter Select 360s) and swap out the memory and the 500 sheet paper tray. The good printer has never worked since I put in extra RAM and the not-so-good printer needs a new fuser or something. Keep your fingers crossed or send me some heavenly assistance.

P.P.S.: At the risk of soundly sloppy, ya’ know what I wanna do? I want to throw my arms around your neck and knock you to the ground and cover your face, your neck, your eyelids, your forehead, your funny earlobes and your funny lower lip with hundreds of kisses. We’ll just laugh and roll around on the grass and tickle each other stupid. Be prepared, I’ll probably squeal like a little girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home