May 14, 2005

early Thursday morning, 21 April 2005 [1:00 a.m.]:

Keith, it’s me again.

Honey, there is something that I have to say and I should have said it before now. I’ve told you before that I never lied to you – but that’s not true. Remember when you called me the first time and you thought that I was upset about something? I told you that I wasn’t upset; in fact, I was. Remember how you were talking about me coming up to stay for awhile – think back to what you said about your house. I’m not going to say it here, I’m a bit embarrassed, really, but think back and you’ll ‘get’ it, I’m sure. So, honey, I did sort of lie to you – I let you believe something that wasn’t the case and I’m sorry, especially after making a big deal about honesty all the time. I think it sort of messed with my pride and I just couldn’t tell you. When you look back, honey, I know you’ll understand.

OK, hon, I’m gonna rock you to sleep – surely even you gotta sleep sometime! Hugs and kisses –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home