May 13, 2005

early Tuesday morning, 19 April 2005 [1:15 a.m.]:

Hi, Keith - it’s me again.

Was a very bad girl last night – didn’t get into bed until ten to three! Made it hard getting up for work! Since it’s almost 1:30 a.m. I’m not going to write for long tonight.

Had a great day today – and I never cried! I felt like it a couple of times but I was able to stop the tears from coming down. Good, eh? But I still miss you so very, very much, honey. That hasn’t changed and isn’t going to change.

Worked a lot getting images together for your scrapbook. Having probs with some areas – like I don’t know what kind of motorcycle you had or what sort of rod and reel. And I haven’t been able to find a decent fly, either; you’d hate the only ones I found. And we never talked about the school district – I wanted to put in an image from that time in your life - twenty-two years after all! Jeez, honey, I wish we could sit and talk again. I miss your stories and your fun. Aw, sh*t, here come the tears. Please, Keith, please let me come, please. I won’t be a pain, I promise. And I want to go whitewater rafting – I haven’t been in sooo long!

Still no visit from Clayton and still no package with your hat. I haven’t wanted to bug Don so I haven’t emailed him from my office address to let him know that the street address that you put on the parcel is wrong and that I’m not receiving my emails.

Do you remember when I talked about Margie the teacher in Townsville that we lived next door to? Guess what the street name was – Dyer Street, yup. I find that a bit eerie really.

Went through some photos and found a bunch from Alaska that I’d would have liked to have sent you. How come we kept missing each other, honey? I guess there were other things that we had to do – like your daughter, Craig and Wozza.

Anyway, my Grizz, going to head off to my snugly waterbed and spend a little time with your photo before I fall off to sleep. I always get such a good feeling from it. I’m not going to say "behave yourself" – I’m going to say "go for it" ‘cuz that’s what I want you to do. Look after those of us down here who love you...

Missing you always.

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home