May 14, 2005

early Thursday morning, 21 April 2005 [12:00 a.m.]:

Hey, ya, honey.

I had a great day today and I have you to thank for it. You have just made me feel so good – good about you, about myself, about the world. I dressed up again today (some great brown dress boots with a long skirt and some nice crystal and beaded jewellery). Got some nice compliments – one of my old lecturers asked me if I was going out on job interviews (as a radiation therapist at the hospitals). Anyway, I felt good – sort of warm and satisfied with myself and where I’m at. It’s you, hon, it’s your gift to me. You special man! It’s no wonder I miss you and I don’t love you any less, if anything, I love you more. Yeah, that’s it, Keith, I am grieving less but loving you more (I didn’t think it possible but there you go).

I haven’t felt Clayton’s presence in a couple of days – maybe it’s due to his help that I’ve been feeling better lately. Give him a hug for me, OK (and take about a hundred million for yourself!). And while you’re at it, give your Grandpa a high five from me. ;-) You’re awesome and he rocks!

Hoping you are as happy as it’s possible to be and that you are having a hell of a time. All of us miss you. Really looking forward to the time when we can be together. All my love –

- Susan

P.S.: I’m hoping, honey, that knowing that you are making me so happy and at peace is giving you a sense of peace and satisfaction ‘cuz I know that’s something that you wanted.

P.P.S.: Honey, I gotta ask – when I get up to Heaven, will you go listen to music with me – would you even consider going out dancing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home