May 17, 2005

Monday night, 2 May 2005 [11:30 p.m.]:

Honey, it’s me again.

I dunno, I just had this overwhelming urge to tell you that I love you. I know I tell you a million times and I know that you know it, but I just had to say it again. I also sort of want to apologise for teasing you all the time – I know you can handle it and it doesn’t bother you ‘cuz you know I love you but I just wanted to let you know. When I tease you, I do it with love. (Just reminded me of what my Mother used to say when I was in grade school, "Susan, they wouldn’t tease you if they didn’t like you.")

God damned, I miss you. I’ve gone back to that wanting-to-die phase of my grieving where I just want to be with you so badly that I just wish something dreadful would happen. You know what they say – be careful of what you wish for, you just might get it.

Come be with me, honey, I need you right now. Tearfully yours –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home