May 19, 2005

Sunday night, 8 May 2005 [11:00 p.m.]:

Hey, ya’, Keith.

Today was a beautiful, beautiful day. And I never cried at all!

I went to the scrapbook place and finished the two pages for my girlfriend and I think they look pretty good (esp. when you consider that they’re just the second and third pages I’ve ever done). Then I drove out to Uni to try and get caught up on work. I was there about 4-1/2 hours and still have hours of work ahead of me. The computer that I have in my office is infuriating – it is so slow and old and takes forever to open pages and switch windows, etc.

I took my new mini USB drive out there with our photos on it but couldn’t get the burner to work on either my or Kerrie’s machine. Bummer. I’ll get Kerrie or Graeme (one of our IT guys) to help me with it. It will be great to have them printed out on proper photo paper. Today I also put up your Spring salmon photo that I love up as my wallpaper. Wish you were here to ask – the photo itself looks great but the quality of the wallpaper version is awful. It’s way too dark and you can hardly see your beautiful face. ;-(

There were heaps of birds on Campus today. Saw lots of cockatoos and lorikeets and watched a honeyeater have a swim in a birdbath. So funny when he went to fly off – he was so wet he was almost too heavy to fly away and only just made it up into a nearby tree.

"Rough Boy" is playing right now… I so wish we could have spent more time together – so many things to do and to show each other! Oh, sh*t, that just made me think of Jimmi – honey you should have made it possible for all of us to get together. I know that contact would have made things better for me and maybe better for some others – you’ve left an awful hole in our minds and hearts!

k, honey, I am going to close here and say goodnight. Please give everyone a hug from me – and a great, ginormous Grizz-sized hug for you. I love you, sweetheart.

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home