May 19, 2005

Monday night, 9 May 2005 [9:30 p.m.]:

Hello, my much-missed honey.

Today was even more gorgeous than yesterday – it seemed like a spring, not an autumn, day. Lots of lorikeets flying about. Busy, busy, busy with work – I cannot keep up trying to fill the two positions, no matter how hard I try. Kerrie comes back tomorrow and she comes back to a huge mess. Well, I did the best that I could.

The sky is beautiful tonight, too. I especially like thinking of you when I look at the South Cross [but I wish I could see Ursa Major, too! ;-( ]. I will just have to wait until November, I guess. Speaking of waiting – no, no parcel yet. Damn, it is starting to piss me off.

Oh, ya’, look at the date! Three months – it has been three months since we spoke on the ‘phone – I can hardly believe it. And I don’t miss you any less now then I did then. You were so funny that day! You were full of beans and you didn’t seem sick at all during that second ‘phone call that day. I really do think that when we spoke that you really did intend getting in touch with me before it was too late but then, for whatever reason, you didn’t. Your not saying goodbye has made it a bit hard, I must admit. But as I’ve said over and over – no regrets, sweetheart. I don’t have to know your reasons to accept them, Keith. I have always loved your childlike, playful, go-for-it nature and I would never try to change you – why change the very best?

Anyway, sweetie, I’m gonna go watch some TV ("Oz" from HBO – Wozza and I really like it) and then go to bed – I am really tired tonight.

Thinking of you, loving you, missing you – every minute.

- S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home