May 19, 2005

Tuesday night, 10 May 2005 [10:00 p.m.]:

Hey ya’, Grizz.

We were gifted with another gorgeous day – the temp. got up to 26ºC (and I’d translate for the Fahrenheit crowd if I was on the internet!). Students were taking advantage of the balmy weather and were lying all over the grass when I went over to the canteen to get something to drink.

I took your photo CD in but the prints need a lot of work – I will have to go back and redo a lot of them – some have cropping problems and other are all pixel-y. Luckily they only cost 20º¢ per print! Honey, a lot of the photos you sent me are really small (like 16k) and I’m not sure what I’m going to do to get the best quality for the album. Thank heavens that you sent me large versions of the cub and Quesnel photos.

No, the parcel has not come. And I haven’t had a chance to check my Uni staff email for the last two days and I’m not at work tomorrow so I don’t know if Don has written me or not. I also haven’t written Justin about Dan B’s fly fishing site. Maybe I’m holding back ‘cuz I don’t want a repeat of what happened when I got a hold of Fly Anglers OnLine. What an incredible drama and for what? I doubt that I will ever understand.

Honey, I am sooo busy with work and all my "extra curricular" activities. But even so, I miss you so! All the time, everyday. Just see your face before me almost 100% of the time (and you have such a beautiful face!) – I just want to reach out and touch you, to stroke your face and then wrap you up in the biggest hug! But we have to wait for that, don’t we?

Here’s a hug for now - . Love, ya’, Grizz.

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home