May 22, 2005

Wednesday night, 18 May 2005 [10:30 p.m.]:

Hi, there, honey.

It’s only ten thirty and it feels like hours later to me – going to go to bed soon. Had an average sort of a day – a bit teary at times but generally OK overall. Went through all your photos today trying to work out which ones I will have to have reprinted. It sure brought back some memories!

Grizz, it was three months ago this evening that I got Don’s first email. He hasn’t replied BTW, I hope he hasn’t changed his mind. I mean if you look at it from his side, he’s the one that’s there and has to put up with them and I am just someone from faraway that he’s just heard about. I am hoping that he feels some sort of loyalty to you that makes him want to see the right thing done, in spite of what ‘the family’ thinks. The hat (and whatever else there is) is, after all, mine.

Second day back at the gym and, damn, I’ve got some sore pecs! I’ll be sore tomorrow for sure.

Been thinking a lot about Ken. I wish that he’d write me… eventually, I am sure that I will write him – can’t not, really. I can pretty much see how you had it all set up and I sure would have been a fly in the ointment if I had shown up that Saturday. But I maintain (and will always do so) that I should have been there. I wouldn’t be surprised that knowing what you know now you’d want me there, too. But we each did the best we could, didn’t we, honey?

I’m going to leave you now, my treasure. I hope I see you soon ‘cuz I miss you so very much. I wish that I could honour you the way you have honoured me – you will always, always be treasured and loved. I wish I could still spoil you like I used to do. Tell Clayton that I want to see him.

Now go have some fun – this time is your time. All my love –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home