May 21, 2005

Sunday night, 15 May 2005 [8:30 p.m.]:

Hey ya’, sweetieheart, it’s me again.

I’ve just been posting some of the old blogs up on the site and I’m feeling a bit choked up – there’s a lot going on in these pages, isn’t there? I also went to the scrapbooking place that I like and sorted through your photos (I also had some of them reprinted today). It’s the first step to actually starting on your pages – wow, it is going to be such a big job! Leanne from the scrapbook place had a look at the number of photos that I had and she reckons that I am going to need two albums to fit them all in. And she hasn’t seen all the emails and MSN Messages (the ones I kept from January on – I lost all the rest – remember?) and blog pages. Do you remember Hans from the Netherlands? He sent me his OK to use that picture you took of him and Kisa and he also sent his article on his patterns but I’m having a problem. The photo looks fine on screen but when I go to place it, it goes from like 16 million colours to something like 256 colours and looks awful – I don’t know what to do about it.

Honey, I’m going to leave it there for now. I’m feeling a bit down, not depressed really, but a little off-colour. I think I’ll have one of my "talks" with you later when I get into bed, OK? BTW: today was absolutely gorgeous and I saw a sulphur-crested cockatoo out the window at the scrapbooking place.

Be happy and know that I love you –

- S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home