May 25, 2005

Tuesday night, 24 May 2005 [11:00 p.m.]:

Hey, there, ya’ big Canuck! How have you been?

Not much to report today. I didn’t work today so I went to the gym and did a bit of cardio work. I also went to the scrapbooking place to work on some of your page layouts – the first pages I’m going to work on are the Big White pics and one of your Ski-Doo. Then I’m going to do a page called "A Boy’s Toys" with your Dodge, the Polaris and that fish-floaty thingy. I also fixed up that picture of you on the riverbank with a bear that you shot from your boat – the digital code had gotten fuxored but I was able to slice it up and sort of reassemble it so it looks heaps better. I did it with the print but I wonder if I couldn’t do it in Paint Shop Pro – hmmm.

Honey, it’s cold and I’m going to go and get ready for bed, snuggle up to your picture and do some reading from the warm cocoon of my waterbed. Cloudy tonight so no stars to meet you with. Wish I had Clayton’s book to read - ;-( . [Yup, that means no news from Don and no package – God, I am sick of this sh*t. (insert large sigh here).]

I miss all the times that we had… I miss all the untold stories… I miss all the ways you had of surprising and pleasing me… I miss the way you used to make me laugh. I miss you, honey, I miss you. Think of me now and again, OK? With your help I’ll be alright.

- S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home