May 25, 2005

Sunday night, 22 May 2005 [11:30 p.m.]:

Hey there, dude! I bet you know what I’m going to write about….

For two or three hours today, I could feel you here with us, honey. I even had this feeling of warmth all down my right arm. You didn’t stand in front of me as if you were going to give me a hug (like I expected you to) and you didn’t follow around behind me. You stayed right beside me the whole time you were here – it felt really good. I don’t know how to describe it but it was as if you were doing what ever I was doing right along with me. And you seemed really at peace and you liked your time here and you seemed to like this funny old house. You didn’t leave until we sat down to have dinner. Please come again and come often – I would love it if you would stay here with us. But whatever happens, please go visit your daughter like that, she needs you honey. Keith, no matter how strong you might think that she is, she still needs her father so go to her, OK?

Grizz, I have to go get ready for bed ‘cuz I’m working tomorrow. Again, I owe you my thanks ‘cuz it was wonderful having your spirit here with us today. Hope you come again soon. I love you heaps –

- Susan

P.S.: I have decided not to get my tatt right now. I think that I will wait until I have set aside the money for my trip to BC first before I get the tatt. It’s a lot of money and I’m always gonna have my skin available as a canvas, ya’ know? So I’ll save up the airfare and then enough spending money and then I can worry about getting the $$ together for my rather cool design (I’ll admit I’ve kinda thought about getting the smaller "KD" tatt in the meantime – what have you unleashed??? LOL!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home