May 28, 2005

early Saturday morning, 28 May 2005 [2:00 a.m.]:

Here I am, honey, doing the night owl thing again.

Today was pretty usual except that I had to be at work extra early because Kerrie and I were farewelling a lovely girl, Kate, from Student Admin who is leaving. You may remember me mentioning her – she is the Korean girl that offered to make Korean flashcards for us to take on our trip to make it easier for us to get around Seoul. We will miss her a lot. Then to the gym, then to a counselling appointment and then home to wash my hair and get ready for tonight’s singles party.

It was pretty OK – there was some good music and I got to dance a bit, which I really enjoy. Did you see me, hon? I think I danced really well and, if I may say so myself, I think that I was one of the best dancers there (not counting the ones that were dancing as partners – not sure what that type of dancing is called). Met a few people and three nice guys asked me if I would like to go to a pub in Balmain next Thursday night where there is karaoke – do you know, I’ve never been before!

Honey, I’m getting pretty sleepy so I’m going to close. A lot of things reminded me of you tonight so don’t think you’re getting crowded out by all the things that I have been up to lately. I’m happier if I’m busy but I never stop thinking of you for an instant. Not one single instant, OK? I love you, KD, and you are always with me. ‘bye for now…

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home