May 28, 2005

early Friday morning, 27 May 2005 [2:15 a.m.]:

Hey, ya’, Keith!

Well, as you can see, it’s late and I’m crazy being up so late as I have to be at work early tomorrow. Also, it’s freezing tonight and I’m dying to jump into bed.

Just wanted to touch base with you and tell you about my day. A pretty day, but windy so it was very cool. Got to leave work early and headed over to the gym and had a really good session. When I got home the moon was low in the sky and looked like a harvest moon – a beautiful golden glow and huge on the horizon. Later on it looked hard and cold and silver and it is already getting smaller.

Got to thinking today about how special you are – son, you just knock me out. That we never got to have a go at having a "real" relationship will be, I am sure, the biggest disappointment of my life. Of course, we did have a relationship but here I mean a committed, living together sort of a relationship. I didn’t really mean that much to you (that sounds terrible but you know what I mean) except as a good friend until not long before the end and I’m hoping that I meant to you what you mean to me. Ya’, you told me you loved me but how did you mean it? I think you meant it body and soul, like I do, but, honey, we ran out of time. I can only go back and read the words that you wrote to me and interpret it from there – I’ve got no way to check it out.

Anyway, hon, I miss you as always. And all the love you can handle is waiting right here for you. G'night, Grizz…

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home