May 28, 2005

Wednesday night, 25 May 2005 [9:30 p.m.]:

Well, Keith – here we are again!

Today was pretty much like yesterday except that I felt lots better. I had a mammogram and the radiographer was from Ontario and knew one of my students. She was saying how disappointing Christmases are here (no snow, etc.). Went to the gym and had a really good cardio session plus did all the weights. I was going to go to the scrapbooking place tonight but decided not to since I’ve got absolutely no money until payday (tomorrow, thank God!). Took some food over to the abandoned kittens at the local Hungry Jack’s (Burger King). They look about ten or twelve weeks old and it would be impossible to catch them without a trap – they are cute but very wary. I’m sure if I took them into the animal shelter they’d be put down because they tend to adopt out kittens here when they are really, really small – damn shame, it’s not the poor kittens fault that some people are jerks.

No news really – pretty day and a gorgeous moon tonight. Nothing from Don or anybody else in BC. I’m wondering if whoever took my package decided to open it to see what was in it and what you might have written to me and now they can’t mail it since it’s been tampered with. Hell, they could even have pitched it out the car window on the trip back down to Abbotsford – who the heck knows? It is completely pissing me off (but I guess I didn’t have to tell you that!).

I know it’s early, honey, but I’m going to end here and have an early night tonight – maybe watch a little TV and then head for bed.

I guess that I don’t have to say "stay safe" to you since you’re in about the safest place one can go – but take it easy and be cool my awesome Grizz. Love and hugs always –

- S.

P.S.: Oh, yeah, there were ten cockatoos at the scrapbooking place last night – wish you could see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home