May 29, 2005

Saturday afternoon, 28 May 2005 [1:30 P.M.]:

Hi, there, sweetie! ;-)

I’ve been bad – didn’t get up until five to twelve! (And I only got up then ‘cuz the kitten was pestering me.) It is beautifully warm and sunny today (good grief, I just looked and it’s 28°C at Abbotsford and it’s eight o’clock at night there!).

OK, so how do I know the time/temp at Abbottsford right now? Well, I have the weather network up for several cities and 'Abby' is one of them. And – deep breath here – I rang Colleen’s number at around seven thirty p.m. there. She said "Hello" twice before I hung up – I was tempted to say, "Is this Colleen? This is Susan and I would like you to send the package that Keith left for me, after all, it is mine. Are you trying to hurt me or is this your way of hurting and controlling Keith? You, of all people, should know by now that his spirit is unable to be contained." Of course, I didn’t say that – I didn’t say anything. She may wonder at who has rung (this is the second time) and may even have suspicions that it’s me. I don’t care any longer. I don’t care what is polite or acceptable. If they back this tiger into a corner I can promise you that I will lash out. Hopefully, Don will intervene. I told you I gave him the URL to this site and I don’t know if he read some and decided that I am nuts, or finds it too painful, or doesn’t want to be involved anymore or what. If he does not come through I will have to act on my own and I think that will probably be a bit confronting and painful for all of us. I don’t know how to convey to Don why the package is so important and why I need answers to some of my questions. Don – if you read this – please contact me!!!

I know that this is a bad time right now for your family and will bring back lots of painful (and happy!) memories as your Dad passed away on the 2nd of June last year. And with you being gone only about 3½ months by then everything is going to come to the surface all over again and be very painful indeed. I am sorry for that, as you know. But you, at least, get to be with your Dad and I know that you’ll both be looking down on your family with love. Do the same for me, OK?

I cannot begin to tell you how this Colleen/Alison thing is upsetting me. It all seems so unfair and petty. Now with me making anonymous ‘phone calls like a 14 y.o., I’m getting petty, too. Not my fault! I’m not the one who kept the package that was addressed to someone else.

So with that odour of angst in the air, I’m going to close. Have a wonderful time, honey. If there is anything, anything at all, that you would like me to do or not do please let me know. I know that you will find a way to communicate that to me.

Loving you, missing you, wanting you, needing you…

- your Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home