May 31, 2005

Sunday night, 29 May 2005 [11:00 p.m.]:

Hi, honey, it’s me again. I’m not going to write very much – I am absolutely freezing! There is a gas heater in the living room and we tried to get it going but couldn’t – I’m even finding it hard to type.

Went to the scrapbooking place today and worked on the Big White and Ski-Doo pages (they happen to be from Christmas ’97 and ’98). One of the women there saw what I was working on and had a look at some of your pictures – then everybody came around and had a look at Kisa and the cubs and Rowdy and Simba. They all thought you look like a wonderful person who lived life to the full – "good on you" as we say here in Australia.

Well this post is short but I’m going to go – I’ve been sitting here going through font sites to use in your album and I’ve gotten quite cold. It’ll be nice to get to bed early for a change.

Wish so much the ‘phone would ring right now and it would be you. Or you’d knock at the door. Or you’d drive up in the green Dodge and honk outside the front door so we could go for a drive with the Top turned way up high on the stereo. Or I’d hear that chime that signals a message on MSN and it would be you. I miss you so much, Grizz, and I know that I always will. Ya’, it’s kinda sad but I wouldn’t trade away one instant of our time for anything on this earth. Not one moment for anything in this world.

- S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home