June 01, 2005

Finally caught up!

Well, with that post I have finally caught up posting all the blogs that I wrote while we were waiting for our connection to the internet to go through. I imagine that I will still be posting every day - nothing really has changed much: I continue to simultaneously celebrate and mourn the second-best person* I ever knew in my whole life. Keith is always a part of me and to experience me is to experience something of him. His Promises have not gone unheeded and for his love and care I will be forever grateful, both to him and to the Spirit that guides us all. When I sound down and discouraged, try to rejoice with me for a special life so well lived.

- S.

*My mother was the nicest, sweetest person in the world. A pity that I'm not more like her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home