June 12, 2005

Sunday, 12 June 2005 [10:15 p.m.]:

Hey, there, my honey.

It was four months ago today that you died and it’s been a bit of a hard day. I feel cheated (to have lost you so soon) and misunderstood (Don and family don’t know me at all and, hence, don’t seem to like me at all). I guess it doesn’t really matter that they don’t but I would like it if they did.

In spite of a small crowd to cheer him on, Dorry (from the gym) didn’t pass into the grand final of the singing competition. That’s a shame, he’s a real likeable guy. Everybody had a good time together but I was amazed at the number of Smirnoff Ice and vodka and lime that some managed to drink. Remind me of anyone, hmmm?

Struggling with my CD-R and the printer that Paul has loaned me. Was going to burn a CD of some music for Paul’s brother, Matt, to take on the boat (doesn’t recognise when a blank CD is in) and having a b*tch of a time installing the printer drivers. Bugger! I have font samples I wanted to print out to use for the journaling for your album.

Honey, I am going to cut it short tonight ‘cuz I am a bit down. An early night for a change would be a good thing.

You take care, sweetheart, and enjoy yourself. It’s hard for me on days like this and I wish you’d come and be near me. Lovin’ and missin’ you for four long months now….


- S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home