June 06, 2005

early Monday morning, 6 June 2005 [4:45 a.m.]:

My Grizz.

Honey, I can’t sleep. I’ve written Paul and then I’ve just been sitting here looking at the face closeup of you on 30 January with Kisa at Alison’s house. That horrible discolouration around your eyes has made me think of the times that you lost your vision – how awful for someone who relied so much on his senses to hunt. I remember at times trying to bolster you up when that happened and I know that it was very, very hard for you. I am so sorry, honey.

Please come back to me when you are ready, OK? In the meantime, enjoy yourself to the utmost – your biggest fan is down here cheering you on.

Limitless, unconditional love radiating out for you. How nice for me to be able to say "stay well" and know that you will.

It’s five a.m. and I have to go – I wish that I could be with you instead. Come whenever you have a mind to, you will always be welcomed and treasured.

- your Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home