June 12, 2005

early morning Sunday 12 June 2005 [2:20 a.m.]:

Hi, honey, it’s me.

It’s late and I just now got home. Went to a Moroccan restaurant with Paul, two of his brothers and one of the brother’s girlfriend. It was fun and nice to be in a family group – there was lots of teasing, etc. going on and I enjoyed myself immensely. I took the train into the north side of the city and Paul had a taxi pick me up at the nearest train station and drop me off at his brother’s place and we all walked to the restaurant. It’s sort of a special weekend as one of the brothers, Matt, leaves on his sailboat this week as soon as the winds pick up.

Afterwards, Paul drove me all the way back to Auburn and we went to a Turkish kebab house for coffee. I had told Paul that there were some things that I wanted to tell him and I wound up telling him, very briefly, about you. To be fair to him I just had to say something.

Anyway, it’s really late and I’m going to hop into bed. Tomorrow is the singing comp. with the guy from the gym that we are all cheering on. Should be fun.

Enjoy yourself, honey. I miss you. Love –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home