November 12, 2005

Saturday night, 12 November 2005 [11:30 p.m.]:

Hi, honey.

Nine months ago today I had that mantra in my head: "I should be on the plane, I should be on the plane". And today I was thinking again, "I should have been there to help Keith, I should have been there to help Ken."

You know how hard I tried. And I don’t think anybody, save for Jessi, could have loved you more. What a shame that it all just happened too late.

So I’m a bit sad tonight in spite of all the hopes and plans for my big BC trip. It’s been so much fun and I’m harvesting the jacarandas for you, too, but this anniversary has pushed me back to where I was feeling months ago. I guess it just goes to show how much I care but it’s hard to miss you as much as I do sometimes.

Damn, Warren is on MSN again and I truly do not know what to do – I hate the idea of him thinking that I am as vulnerable as I am.

No word from Don. Do you suppose that he is still in Van???

Love always –


- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home