October 27, 2005

Thursday evening, 27 October 2005 [9:40 p.m.]:

Hey yas, Keith!

Oh, hon, I have been so tired the last few days, and I don’t know why. (There were a spate of late nights but I’ve never been one to go to bed early.) I was going to go to bed just a few minutes ago but I got to thinking that I haven’t been to be this early since I was a kid at home!

Been shopping eBay for camping/hiking/fishing stuff. Boy, do I have a lot to learn about fly-fishing!! All this business about the weight and the tapered leader (??) and whether the flys are wet or dry. I wish that you had taught me more or pointed me in the direction of a good book – and don’t even get me started on "patterns" – LOL! And I (selfishly) wish that I had some more of your gear besides your beloved Sage hat. You had some great "Bare" stuff – but thinking about it, I probably couldn’t handle carrying your waders anyway, I will just have too much stuff to carry. This is exciting and a bit scary and heaps of fun so far – the bloody topo maps are going to cost just under $CAN168 (and that’s just the paper ones – imagine what the Tyvex ones would cost)!!

Honey, I’m sleepy and I have to put Ruffie to bed and crawl into bed myself.

Thinking of you always –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home