October 12, 2005

Wednesday, 12 October 2005 [9:30 p.m.]:

Hey ya’, Keith!

How are you, sweetheart? Of course, I thought about you lots today, but instead of thinking of the last stages when you were ill, instead I thought of when we met and the first couple of weeks that we knew each other. It was good, wasn’t it, hon? Really, it was all good and I don’t regret a thing. I think sometimes that you regretted hurting me – but don’t you see? – you never hurt me because you never meant to. I can’t imagine ever loving anyone as much as I came to love you – and all the more surprising because it was so unexpected.

Had to post the previous post just a short time ago. Ruffie chewed on the modem cable and I let it dry off overnight and sort of reformed the insulation and shielding and wrapped it all up in fabric tape – and I’m back on the air! Tomorrow or Saturday I’ll go get another modem cable. Warwick took the other, larger Mitsubishi monitor over to his Dad’s house and, wouldn’t you know it, I am starting to get problems with this monitor. It’s getting very dark and earlier this evening the image on the screen was sort of wiggling a bit from side to side. The only place that I knew that sold secondhand monitors is closed and I don’t know where to go to get one. I will have to get a used one, as I just can’t afford a new one (after all, I am trying to save up for my trip to BC).

Talk about the unexpected – several Canadian gentlemen are going to wake up to smiles from me on Lavalife tomorrow morning. Boy, I sure wish there was a way to delete cities like Victoria and Vancouver from the searches – if I’m going to make a big life-changing move like that, I’m not just going to trade in one city (Sydney) for another – and one with colder weather and more rain!! No, I’m looking for someone like you who loves the outdoors and animals and lives a life closer to nature. You Canadians are so polite and helpful – it is such a refreshing change!

I think it’s another one of our coincidences that your ashes were scattered so close to where I was working outside of Wrangell, AK. I’d love to know how far up the Skeena they took you – I would so, so very much like to give your daughter a hug, I wish she knew how often I think of her and of you. I don’t believe that she doesn’t want any contact but I do believe that is the way that Alison wants it. I reckon it’s kind of convoluted thinking and I don’t pretend to understand it at all.

K, hon, going to finish up here. Hope you are well and happy – you deserve to be. Love you heaps –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home