October 05, 2005

Wednesday, 5 October 2005 [2:00 p.m.]:

Grizz –

Oh, honey, I have had the most awful thought! If I did meet someone in rural/semi-rural Canada or the US, how will I be able to keep my second Promise to you? (Sometimes I almost feel that I’m your prisoner.) The only thing that I know what to do is to just carry on the way that I am now with doing the preliminary work and reading up while at the same time leaving my profile the way that it is and seeing what happens in that respect. Since I’m in Australia and looking to move to rural North America it’s likely that people won’t pick up on my profile since they won’t exactly look for someone in Oz!

Had another word with the people at the Post Office and, no, a redirection (forwarding) order doesn’t cover packages. She said that Alison should have sent it via registered post. ;-( Can you believe that I don’t have it after all these months and that I haven’t gotten news about it from Don? Soon it will be eight months since we spoke. I want so much to get your package and see the way you said goodbye to me in it. That’s why I’m coming to Canada – to have the goodbyes that we never said.

Sorry, I have to go – I miss you like oxygen… don’t let me drown here without you. Love –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home