September 28, 2005

Wednesday, 28 September 2005 [9:30 p.m.]:

K.D. –

Well, I have to admit it – I am miserable. I am upset and out of sorts with about everyone and everything. I haven’t been this depressed in ages and I miss you so. I’ve just come from looking at Lavalife-listed guys from BC – do you know there is one there who is pictured with a tiger (didn’t look like Kisa) – it sure made me do a double take! I don’t know what I am doing torturing myself with a bunch of Canucks but there you go. No answer from anybody in Canada so I am having to find out info as best as I can. Hope I don’t ruffle any feathers. For instance, I’ve just written to someone listed who is at Quesnel in the hopes of getting some local information.

I am wondering who bought your truck – I will just die if I am in the 100 Mile House area and I see the damn thing. Your Polaris you could get away with (blend in with the crowd) but that green Dodge was something special. I am so upset at the way all this planning is (or isn’t) going that I feel sick to my stomach most of the time. I ordered two tourist guides to BC – I am having a hard time finding maps so maybe the books will help me sort things out.

I’ve got to go – feeling so tired and off. I keep waiting for you to get on MSN or send me an email or ring on the ‘phone – but of course you never will. And it’s been so long since we spoke, I don’t even think that I’d recognise your voice and that just breaks my heart.

I sure do miss you…

- Susan

P.S.: We found out today that Warwick’s ATM bank card was stolen out of our mailbox. I am scared to death that Don has resent your package and it has been stolen. I had the idiot mailman leave a book from Amazon just sitting on the top step just two metres from the sidewalk in full view of everyone passing by. Imagine if I missed out AGAIN on your precious package. It just seems as if Don should have resent it by now (although he did say that he would email me when he had resent it). This all has been so hard on me – I sure wish that I could have an easy time of it for a change. I miss you, I miss you, I miss you – but I don’t, for one second, regret a single thing. Thank you for your life – you are the second most special thing that has ever happened to me.

P.P.S.: If you are someone reading this and you think this is all just over the top, just remember two things: 1) you weren’t there and don’t know what went on at the time; and, 2) I really don’t give a f*ck what you think.

P.P.P.S.: ZZ Top kicks ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home