September 23, 2005

Friday, 23 September 2005 [11:30 p.m.]:

Keith –

Hey ya’, handsome dude – how’s it going?

Bloody hell, I miss you! And I’m a wreck waiting to hear back from your post office friend or from Don – he is driving me right ‘round the bend, I swear. I am terrified that he has found out that Alison or whoever got rid of your package and he doesn’t want to be the one to let me know. IF I DON’T GET YOUR PACKAGE or IF I DON’T HEAR FROM DON BY THE TIME I LEAVE FOR VANCOUVER, I AM GOING DIRECTLY FROM THE AIRPORT TO BOXCAR STREET. He promised that he would email me as soon as he sent it and I haven’t heard a thing since the first week in JUNE! He seems like such a nice guy but it just seems like it has been sooo long! Could he possibly be working all summer long without taking a break? He said that he had some things to do in the ‘city’ for himself (I’m glad he wasn’t going to make a special trip just for me – oh, for Christ sake, be honest – he’s not doing it for me, he’s doing it for you.) I am trying really hard to hang on and be patient and grateful but, sh*t, it’s hard. I want so badly to read what you wrote to me! I want to hold on to that Sage hat tight, tight, tight – like holding on to a piece of you. You are sorely, sorely missed. And to think that a year ago today I didn’t know of your existence and you didn’t know of mine. What an awful lot we both have missed out on!

Ordered a new mobile (cell) ‘phone today. It’s got polyphonic ringtones so I hotfooted it over to a site to download "Rough Boy" as my ringtone – and it isn’t available for my model Nokia - ;-( . Hopefully, I’ll be able to find it somewhere else. Still no word from Willy, the webmaster at
www.zztop.com about the November tour dates. Just another thing to hold me up so I can’t make the reservations! C’mon, Grizz, kick some Canadian and Texan a$$ and get ‘em to get back to me (come to think of it, all of the ZZ Top mob might be on the run from Hurricane Rita ATM). This has been a b*tch of a hurricane season this year.

You should see Venus! Lately it has been HUGE.

K, dude, I’m going to get ready for bed. Love you honey…

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home