September 16, 2005

Friday, 16 September 2005 [6:45 p.m.]:

Hey ya’, my Keith –

Well, I finally found those Chinese lunar calendar figurines I was looking for in Chinatown – found a place in Parramatta that had the whole set. So, I got a boar for you and a tiger for me. Put them up in the stained glass casement windows in my bedroom and they look nice. Going to get one for Warwick, too – I’m pretty sure that he is Year of the Monkey but not 100% so I’ll wait to buy it.

Well, I reckon that whoever has ‘your’ postal box will probably get my letter on Monday (that is, if they check the box daily). I’m pretty confident that it isn’t Don’s box and that it isn’t one of your family members’ either. It would be great if it were Paul’s and excellent if it turned out to be your friend the pilot’s.

I can hardly wait to get a (constructive) reply and completely hanging out to hear from Don about the package – it’s just been such a long wait!!! ;-(

OK, hon, going to go and do a bit of reading. Graham and I are going out tomorrow night and tonight I am just going to take it easy and maybe get into bed at a reasonable hour for once.

Love you, hon – take care…

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home