September 09, 2005

early Friday morning, 9 September 2005 [12:45 a.m.]:

My K.D. –

Hon, I have just had a big cry. I was sending a letter to that travel agent who organised my flights for February about my trip to BC and I went to look up the date of your first letter and a copy of it was in my notebook and there were your Kisa photos and Quesnel Lake and that pic you took when Ken wouldn’t let you have the truck keys and you went off on your "sled". Oh, honey, I just couldn’t help myself. I read that very first short email that you sent me and the tears just came down - you were really the sweetest thing. You are just completely amazing and awesome.

I am trying to organise the flights and I haven’t heard a peep from Don since early June and I’ve got to find your friend the pilot, Paul’s ranch and I’d like to meet Don if he be in it. I’m getting on a Greyhound in Vancouver and I don’t even know where I’m heading – 100 Mile House, 108, Williams Lake, Quesnel, Abbotsford???

I’ve just sent off an email to zztop.com asking about the November tour dates – would that be too awesome or what? Bugger – I wish I could remember what song of theirs it was that you played for me on your truck stereo on the 9th. Really, Keith, I don’t think you knew what a very special person you are.

Well, the tears have stopped and it’s way past my bedtime and I need to send a short email to Graham before I go to bed. Have to make sure that Ruffie is set for the night, too.

All my love –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home