August 31, 2005

Wednesday evening, 31 August 2005 [6:45 p.m.]: K.D. –

Left work early today as I had two appointments. On my way to the second one, I saw a large flock of cockatoos with a few galahs mixed in. Things haven’t been the best in my life lately (actually for quite awhile now) but I always seem to run across something beautiful or something funny or some music track that is just perfect. I know that a lot of them are due to you and I want to thank you again for everything that you have done for me.

I am stressing over Don again – I absolutely need to talk to him and soon. It’s been so long now since he last wrote – it was early June – but then he did say that sometimes he’s gone for months at a time. Please, please, please get him to contact me, Keith! I have to speak to him so I can make my reservations before the fare goes up. I know you can plant an idea in his head so do it for me, OK?

I’m really sleepy – I had a nap a bit after four and am feeling a bit groggy. Ruffie is tearing the house apart! Since I’ve been working so much and Wozza is at his Dad’s, she is home just too much on her own.

Going to say ‘bye, honey. Go get St. Peter to re-issue some of that Sleeman’s Pale Honey Ale to you on my account and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy yourself. Do whatever makes you happy and if that means you don’t contact Don, then well so be it – now is your time.

Love for always –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home