August 24, 2005

Wednesday, 24 August 2005 [8:45 p.m.]:

My Keith –

Just a quick note to say "Hi". Things are a total disaster at work with Kerrie away and me trying to do both jobs so I am going in tonight to see how many emails I can plow through – at last count, I had more than 230 outstanding!!!

Last night was sad. Graham asked me about Clayton’s book and about the package that you wanted to be sent to me. So I read him one of Don’s emails and my emails to Don and I just lost it. I think that it was hard for Graham to hear me so upset. I have to admit that it did surprise me – I have been really, really good since that bad patch that I went through in early July. Anyway, honey, I am trying hard to be like you want me to be but sometimes I get upset and sometimes I let people like Warren walk all over me. I know that I don’t deserve it and I know that if you were here you’d go kick his a$$ for the way he has been treating me but it’s hard sometimes. You taught me that I deserve better but sometimes old habits die hard.

Ruffie is so cute and a total mischief! You’d love her – got no idea what sort of hunting dog she’d make – she’s been bred to muster cattle by nipping them on the back of the leg. They do an amazing job of working a mob of cattle to voice commands from their master – a neat thing to watch. I’m hoping that I will be able to get her papers and I might even show her in the Royal Easter Show if it doesn’t cost too much.

Honey, I have to go to work so I have to leave it here. I sure miss you. The stars, although not very many, were beautiful and I got to spend a bit of time with you that way. Be happy, sweetheart, and know that lots of people love you. Thank you for taking such good care of me, you are one special dude.

Love always –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home