August 21, 2005

Sunday night, 21 August 2005 [10:00 p.m.]:

Hey there, K.D.!

Well, I have gone and done it: Wozza and I went and bought all sorts of doggy stuff and then we went and picked up "Ruffie". She is so sweet and so smart! We didn’t even have to teach her to fetch, she just did it right off the bat. She even knows what "no" is from the tone and she’s already pretty good on a leash. We bought her all sorts of things and she already has a favourite toy.

Graham is going to make a doghouse for her – it’s going to be really nice: Graham and I sketched it up on Friday. I know that you’d like her a lot and even though I don’t need a reminder of you, she always will be. I’m going to put in some photos of her – there are probably some people who don’t know what an Australian Cattle Dog looks like. But she’s just a pup and her looks and colour will change a bit as she ages. Right now she is in the enclosed verandah off my bedroom in a large basket that’s lying on its side with a mattress pad inside and a stuffed animal to snuggle up to. She’s being very good – hope she doesn’t want company at about 3 a.m.!

Miss you heaps, honey. But could you do me a couple of favours? Whisper in Don’s ear to get that package on it’s way (I haven’t heard from him in so long) and tell Warren that he is making a big mistake and missing out on something very special. Love you always, honey.

- S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home