August 09, 2005

early Tuesday morning, 9 August 2005 [1:45 a.m.]:

Hey ya, my Keith.

This will be short as I have to work tomorrow and am going to wash my hair before I go so that means an early rising (well, for me at least). Long hair is a pain to take care of!

I just wanted to tell you how beautiful the moon and Venus were tonight. The moon was the thinnest sliver and Venus was right next to it – it looked like the Islamic star and crescent. I saw it when I was on my way to the gym.

Today is one of those hard days – it was exactly six months ago today that I last spoke to you on the ‘phone. At least you had a good day that day and you sounded so happy.

Six months – think of it, six whole months. And I haven’t stopped missing you or loving you for one instant of that time.

So looking forward to seeing you again! All my love –


- your Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home