August 02, 2005

Tuesday, 2 August 2005 [11:00 p.m.]:

Grizz –

Well, I was like a sore-headed grizzly myself today. Work was so awful. And I am so strung out over what is going on in my personal life. Sometimes I really don’t know when to trust my feelings or not. Did you ever hear that song "Baby, Don’t You Break My Heart Slow"? Well, I feel like someone is dragging me over a gravelly road and you know how bad road rash can be! It’s hard sometimes to say how you feel or how to touch base and check out where you are at with someone but I think that I will have to bite the bullet and just jump in.

While I was so cranky at work I kept thinking of you saying, "I never meant to be rude to anyone". I try to think of how you would respond, how you treated your clients and how you managed people at the school district. It helps me; it helps me a lot. And the pictures – images that steady and centre me.

Ya’, I weep – but you have been such a force for change and good in my life and I celebrate that and honour that everyday, Keith.

I miss you and I love you –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home