July 22, 2005

midnight, Friday 22 July 2005 [12:00 a.m.]:

Hi, Grizz. This will be short ‘cuz I want to get off to bed.

Full moon tonight – it’s beautiful. How nice it would be to meet you in the moonlight.

Had some help at work today which made a nice change and I worked on my painting this evening. I also transferred some money into my Michigan bank account and as soon as it’s popped up in the account I am going to send some money to Don for the postage for the box. I am going to send enough so that he can reimburse Alison for the money that was spent on postage the first time it was sent.

He just doesn’t like me, Keith, and I don’t think that there is anything that I can do to change that. And that’s a shame. And it’s all made worse by the fact that he is my only contact to you. I don’t think that he even wants to like me for whatever reason. He’s pretty unhappy about the way I talked about Alison and Colleen but that was later when I was frustrated out of my mind – I don’t think that he ever read the early bits when it was all sweetness and light, so to speak. I’ll admit that I don’t understand your family and the choices that they have made – but you have to admit that I loved Alison like a sister in the beginning before everything started to go wrong. And I’ve never, ever, ever said a bad word about your daughter (or Craig for that matter) – instead I supported them and you know that (remember that conversation we had on the phone in early December?).

Anyway, honey, I’m going to shuffle off. Oh, yeah, I just checked the Weather Network for 108 and it’s forecast a high of 31°C and sunny for next Wednesday. Will the fish be biting? Wish we could go catch a mess and fry ‘em up fresh for dinner.

Love you honey and miss you heaps –


- S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home