July 17, 2005

Sunday, 17 July 2005 [10:45 a.m.]:

‘morning, KD –

I woke up this morning, as I do many mornings, looking right at your ‘cub’ photo – the instant I open my eyes, I see you looking back at me. And everything comes flooding back – the fun and laughs, your stories (oh, how I loved them!), the things that you confided in me, the way I tried to ‘read’ your moods and your mind so the conversation kept on the plane that you wanted it to, the hugs you sent me, my fears when a day or two went by and I hadn’t heard from you. But, honey, I cannot really remember your voice! If you rang me now on the ‘phone I’d have to ask who it was – I think that is terribly sad (like so much else about this relationship that died before it was truly born).

So many tears. So very many.

‘bye, sweetheart…


- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home