July 11, 2005

Monday, 11 July 2005 [7:30 p.m.]:

My Grizz –

Hey there, honey! I got in not long ago from being with you in the stars. It’s a bit cold today – it will be nice when it’s warm enough for me to sit out in the yard looking up at your stars and just enjoying being with you. Oh, I’ve been meaning to mention, on my home page (Excite) I have the weather for Sydney and Abbotsford displayed and you would be totally amazed that, at least for this time of year, the temperature are usually exactly the same for the two.

I put a Swarovski crystal faceted droplet in my car, hanging from the rear vision mirror [I already had a Daffy Duck (who else?) stuffed animal and a rosary from Fatima (and you’d be amazed at the number of times that I pray for all of us on it)]. The sun hits the crystal and there are mini rainbows everywhere. Nice. I suppose that I should say here that, unlike Michigan, there doesn’t seem to be any law here about putting things in your windows – Asian, especially, seem to like filling up the front and back windows with all manner of stuff.

Been eating too much lately and can’t go back to the gym until the 20th at the soonest so I have started putting back on a bit of weight (but I can still fit into my size 14 stuff). That’s why I’m early posting tonight – I had a late lunch (lasagne) today haven’t felt like doing dinner. Better do it soon – "Oz" is on at ten tonight and I don’t want to miss it – best show on TV.

Still no refrigerator but I am coping with Steve’s camping freezer and Coleman cooler. It’s a bit like camping (well, fairly fancy camping – I never took a freezer out before!) but you just have to plan ahead.

God, honey, the fun things that we could have done if we had gotten together – in Seoul, in BC, here in Australia. Not only do I miss you daily, but I mourn all the things that we didn’t get to do. When I get to Heaven, son, you had better set some quality time aside for me ‘cuz we got a date!

‘night, honey, I’m off to watch the world news and then ‘Oz’. You take care ‘cuz there are lots of people down here who love you. All my love –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home