July 08, 2005

Thursday, 7 July 2005 [11:45 p.m.]:

Hullo, my Keith.

I’m sorry that I missed yesterday. I guess that means that I am taking steps to "move on" but it doesn’t mean that I miss you any less or love you any less.

I know now (and you probably do, too) what it would have been like if I had come. I have surprised myself and would have surprised you, too. I know that you have been with me lately and I know that you see everything that is going on (quite a bit, wouldn’t you say?!) Maybe it’s because you now see what it would have been like that you are with me so often these days. But we can’t change things and we can’t go back to how it was before you left us so we have to live with the choices that we made.

I can’t tell you what a difference it has made to my attitude to know that Don is taking care of the package! No more fretting, looking for it here and at the old house, no more trips to the Post Office. Probably a wasted emotion but I am so angry with their parcel delivery people who took no notice of my redirection order (that I paid for!) and just sent it back without forwarding it on. I’ve got to get some money together and send it to my Michigan back account so I can send some money to Don and to who ever sent it initially (Alison?).

Going to go – it’s just gone midnight and I have a couple of things to do before I can hop into bed and I have to leave for work a bit earlier in the morning.

Hope you are feeling free and happy –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home