July 08, 2005

Friday, 8 July 2005 [10:45 p.m.]:

Grizz –

Not a lot to report today – crazy lorikeets and eastern rosellas at work today. And Quesnel Lake on my monitor and you all over my walls.

I got treated to a "home cooked" dinner tonight. Frank, from Glen Innes, came down in his caravan (motor home) this week and tonight he came over and cooked a lemon chicken stir-fry for me and even brought a bunch of red roses! I am getting spoiled. (And if all this keeps up, I will start putting weight back on.)

I have the Bushwackers CD on and Justin Duggan (that runs the Sydney Flyfishing Tours) is singing "Beneath the Southern Cross". Which reminds me – it’s overcast tonight and I couldn’t be with you in the stars tonight.

Brrr – it’s cold and I’m going to get ready for bed soon. Keith, you never have to be cold or sick or unhappy ever again. I miss you but I am happy for you. I don’t know when we are going to meet again but I know that we will and that’s a pretty comforting thought. Keith, you taught me and showed me so many things and I am so grateful to you. You’re the second-best thing that ever happened to me in my life and I will never, ever have a single regret (only that you were sick).

Good night, my very best friend.

- Tiger Woman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home