July 16, 2005

Saturday, 16 July 2005 [11:15 p.m.]:

Hullo, Keith.

Sitting here listening to some Celtic music and it is beautiful. In the photo of the musician, Medwyn Goodall, on the cover of the CD he has a mouth and beard a lot like yours. There are something like seven instruments or more and he plays them all and has composed, arranged, etc., the entire album. Another talented man like you.

In the last twenty-four hours I’ve recorded music from South Africa (Ladysmith Black Mambazo & Miriam Makeba), Louisiana (zydeco), Spain (the Macarena – LOL!) and this Celtic music. A bit on the eclectic side! I simply cannot wait until I once again have a CD player in my car. It’s like everything else – get in the queue: dental work, ‘fridge, trip to BC (yes, yes!), car repairs, CD player. Doesn’t that make me sound materialistic?

God, I miss you! The last few days have been terrible and I don’t know why. Sometimes the grief is bearable – always there in the background but bearable. But at other times it just takes over and colours everything. You knew better than me how much I’d be hurting, didn’t you?

Off to bed…

- S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home