July 15, 2005

Thursday night, 14 July 2005 [11:30 p.m.]:

My KD –

Today was warm and nice and Graham came and picked me up for lunch. Tonight is cloudy and I can’t see your stars so we will have to be together that way another time.

I made a colour photocopy of one of the photos from that photo essay in National Geographic that I mentioned in my post of 29 June. The young moose is slumped to the ground and looking at a raven that has been feeding on him. The look in that moose’s eye…

Went to the scrapbooking place tonight for a couple of hours and I also worked on my painting today. On my birthday I bought box of tools for scrapbooking (eyelet setters and punches and all sorts of stuff) and I used some of the tools to make stencils to use to aid in painting bits in the design that are repeating.


Saw Genevieve at Grevillea Cottage again today and of course you came up and of course I got a bit weepy. You were so good for me and to me and I miss you so much.

It’s almost midnight so I’m going to close and get off to bed – I am working in the morning. Enjoy yourself wherever you are.


- S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home