July 14, 2005

early Thursday morning, 14 July 2005 [12:45 a.m.]:

Hey ya, my Keith.

I’m just checking in with you to remind you (as if you need to be reminded!) that I love you and I miss you and I always will. Thank you for being the most marvellous person imaginable. I have the hardest time understanding why your family doesn’t want to celebrate you and share you with the world: you deserve it, honey, you do.

Tax time soon, I just have to wait for one more statement and then I can file – I am hoping for a good-sized return this year and I am hoping that it will pay for my airfare and that I will just have to save up for the car hire and expenses, etc.

Heading off to bed now. Thank you for being with me. When you are with your daughter again, give her an extra hug from me. She is in my thoughts.

"We’ll get together when we can" (7 February 2005). Love,

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home